"Surely of all the wonders in the world, the horizon is the greatest."
"We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, we travel to be lost."
"Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul."
—Jamie Lyn Beatty
"People don’t take trips, trips take people."
"The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself."
"Now more than ever do I realize that I will never be content with a sedentary life, that I will always be haunted by thoughts of a sun-drenched elsewhere."
"I travel because I’d rather look back at my life saying ‘I can’t believe I did that’ instead of ‘If only I had…’"
"Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go, this is my station.’"
—Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
"The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends."
"One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are."
"Solo travel not only pushes you out of your comfort zone, it also pushes you out of the zone of others’ expectations."
"I travel because seeing photos in books and brochures wasn’t good enough for me. To be there, that was everything."
- Travel Quotes to Inspire Your Next Adventure
- Quotes To Inspire Adventure
- The Best Travel Quotes From Around The World
- A Dose of Inspiration: Quotes By Writers, Actors, and More To Inspire Travel & Adventure
- Some of My Favourite Inspirational Quotes
- Travel Quotes To Give You A Little Inspiration
- Sometimes You Just Need A Little Inspiration