There's nothing like a good travel quote to inspire you to pack your bags and take off on an adventure!
I am a sucker for quotes of any kind, and you can usually find me with a pen in hand when I'm reading ready to underline a favourite quote or jot it down to reference later. It's amazing the power that one or two sentences can hold when you need a little inspiration.
These are 10 of my faves — by authors, writers, and fellow explorers.
Do you have a favourite quote? Share it with me in the comment section below!
"I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little."
"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you've traveled."
"Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures."
"So much of who we are is where we have been."
"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage."
"The earth has music for those who listen."
"Do more things that make you forget to check your phone."
"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine."
"I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable."
"Nothing adventured, nothing attained."
- Travel Quotes to Inspire Your Next Adventure
- Quotes To Inspire Adventure
- The Best Travel Quotes From Around The World
- A Dose of Inspiration: Quotes By Writers, Actors, and More To Inspire Travel & Adventure
- Some of My Favourite Inspirational Quotes
- Travel Quotes To Give You A Little Inspiration
- Sometimes You Just Need A Little Inspiration
- 13 Travel Quotes That Will Inspire You To Pack Your Bags